Friday 12 July 2013

Clothing: The Best Of Basics


Cami's- Forever 21 takes the prize hands down. With a cost of only $1.80 each, you really cant go wrong. There are many colours to choose from, and since they are so affordable, its pretty easy to start a collection. I have two so far, including one in black and one in white and have to say, the quality is more than decent.

Jeans- I love American Eagle jeans! They have a bunch of different washes and fits to chose from. For about the last 4 years, I have been purchasing their jeans. My all time favourite pair that I think is an essential is the dark blue, almost navy in a skinny fit. I have seen tons of people wear them and have yet to see someone who they don't look flattering on.

Cardigans- Old Navy is my go to place when I'm in need of a cardigan. They have great basic ones that come in a variety of fun colours.

Dresses- Every time I'm in need of a cute, inexpensive dress, the first place I always look is H&M. They have great basic dresses, which usually cost under $20! I love finding solid colour dresses that fit great and then just accessorizing to add some personality to the outfit. H&M also provides a variety of dresses for different occasions such as simple or more dressy.






No comments:

Post a Comment